Monday, August 8, 2011

Sansa e200 mp3 player.. please some help?

I've had it for just over a year, it's worked fine until a couple of weeks ago when i refreshed everything and started again, and it didn't upload nearly half of my songs. I fixed this problem and it's worked fine, up until last night, i downloaded a song, put it on the mp3 player and now everytime i turn it on, it gets stuck at about 1/10 of the way on refresh database. I've tried numerous times to restart it. It turns off, and i turn it back and it gets stuck again on refresh database at exactly the same point. I have the Firmware Updater, but since it gets stuck on refresh database, even if i plug it into my computer, it doesn't connect because it's trying to refresh the database still. Please help me.. i need my music :( Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment