Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I think my girlfriend does coke, crack ,or meth, wlll she b moody, violent, sarcastic and hateful ?

She seems very moody, like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Very up and down like a rollercoaster. She did cocaine so much in the past that she blew a hole through her right nostril to left nostril. She said, she doesn't do coke anymore, but she said there is nothing wrong with a little toot every once in a while . I have found these things out after I got attached to her emotionally. Most folks tell me to run like hell and get out of such of a relationship, before it gets worse and I get hurt. They say she will just go on to another guy and get her new fix with him and make a pattern of playing to get what she wants. so any good advice will be appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment