Thursday, August 18, 2011

I keep finding dimes. Can any one help me?

I have been finding dimes in the strangest ways and places.Only dimes for the past several weeks.this is not the only time either. about 12 yrs. ago,staying at my mothers home. again, while at the father of my sons place,and twice in this house several yrs.in between. i could have just vaed the hallway there were no dimes,turn back head to va a bedroom no one in the house and there it is right where i just cleaned! at times they fly out from no where, doing laundry or whatching t.v. they have fallen down,as if from heaven.my sons grandma,now deceased considered a white witch,very religous catholic, told me,spirit(s) send them,to get a message to me or it is a spirit watching over me and the dimes were to let me know they were there with me.I also remember Silvia Brown saying the spirits/dead do send coins.is this possible? Why does this keep happening to me on again off again over and again years apart? It sounds nuts,but i know for certain these dimes arent there and when there is no one there to drop or place them in these places.Can anybody help me with answeres? and i am not considered any more or less crazy than any average 40 yr. old human.

No comments:

Post a Comment