Monday, August 8, 2011

Please someone help me I am in PAIN! ?

I have been to around 6 different doctors and no one can give me an exact answer to my problems. Let me try to explain. The pain ranges from my neck, shoulders and mid back. The pain is worse on my right side. I have restricted movements in my neck and shoulders. I can't do anything for long periods of time (1 minute!) or repetitious movements. There are tender points and tingling sensations all throughout my thoracic area. I also get popping sounds coming from my shoulders. Lifting and pushing and pulling is out the question. On occasions when I am standing for too long or walking too long or if I have tried to bend over or something my lower back and right leg will hurt and it's like I almost need a cane to walk. Now I am 30 years old and this started last year in june after I was attempting to move something very heavy. I moved and it didn't budge. I was a very active person I am small in size too. (I know it's not a weight issue) I have had x-rays MRI's just about everything you can name and no real diagnosis to the symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment