Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why cant i just do right in school and play football?

I just came from a long day im 13 all my life getting introuble siive been nce daycare still to this day im contatlay getting parent teacher confences, suspended, alternitive school, my mama just stop wupping me like 2 years ago cause it just diddent help. but i mean i dont like go tto school and curse teachers out and be disrespectful to them its just like i like to have fun like laugh talk basically anything but do my work but lately i just strated playing football and you have to make good grade good behaviroh and all that to play weve played four games all ready im in the 8th grade by the way im good at football i start at defencive end. and speaking of defensive i have knda a temper not like if som eone just say soe m like yo mama or some or shut up but i get mad at stuff like some body messin with ppl weak that cant fight or dude talkin loud to girls or when like some body will get loud with my mama stuff like that back to my story i need help cause even like late ly i been goin to school doin my work but then i get dired then today kinda yester day cause its 5:19 am now but u get the point, but mr harr called my mama and i dont no what happend to me but i just went crazy cause my mama said if i get in troubele again im comin off the team so he called mama and i starte d flippin tables trowin chairs books cussin i just went crazy that was like a first time somthng made me that mad and then i just left out the cl and everybody was hollin goin wild po mr harr looked scad so i left cl then school and walk staight out of school and starte dwalkin home and by like before i can get off canpase the resoceofficers came arrested me and took me to the detention center i was suppose to stay all weekend but they let me go cause i gotta get the a date to go to court so hopefully they hear my side of the story and dont take me back to the detiontion center cause im tryin and even my mama in the other room now mad aat me and cry and i just dont no what to do HELP ME SOME ONE PLZ ADIVSE OR SOME

No comments:

Post a Comment