Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Which name do you prefer?

Patience. It suits her I think. And thank you for your criticism but I have to disagree with something you said. Slot of teens have in some form been exposed to those things and that story, well true thing is extremly complicated and as I'm only young and yes terrible at spelling I would only consider at this point to write the story at a later stage when my writing skills have further progressed. And as for you I think your lucky as to the only thing you've been close enough to things are your dad drinking beer. But where I come from things are much different and this stuff happens. She wasn't the only one. You are clearly a very talented writter and I wish you all the best and I hope you can take in what I've told you, good luck with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment