Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My best guy friend isnt talking to me but i didnt do anything to him?

well yea my best guy friend named lets just say his name is ap and me and him were the bestest friends ever in 8th grd and we would be together all the time bcuz he had like 3 cles 2gether and like umm 3 month into the school yr in 8th grd i realized i liked him alot and i told my best friend named jes that i liked him but him and jes were dating at the time and she was cool with it that i liked him , but she said if i make fun of her one more time that she would tell him that i like him and i made of her and she told him and he txt and was like "you like me?" and i said "yea" and then he txt me back saying he was freaked out ( which i understood y) and he stop talking to me and wouldnt hang out with me for about a week , so i told him i didnt like him anymore so he would start talking to me again but i lied and i still liked him and then we came friends again and then the rest of the year went smooth and jes and him broke up , but the last day of 8th grd was gr8 bcuz me and him were in cl sitting close to each other and listening to my ipod together and playin and just acting like bestfriends , but then summer came and he stop talking to me again and txting me and calling me and then over the summer it was my friend jellys b-day and he txt me randomly ( i was shock but happy he txt me) and he asked me if i was going to her party and i told him no bcuz i was busy and txt me back saying " oh thats sucks :(" with the sad face and i txt me back saying " aww aaron i will see you at 9th grd orientation" and he said " oh yea :) " and orientation was like 3 days away. so then it was orientation day and he was so happy to see me and he tried to hug me but i wouldnt let him bcuz it just didnt feel right and he kept poking me and wanting to be around me and talk to me , in other words it was like old times , then the first day of high school came me and him had no cles together which sucked but saw him and he saw me and he poked me when i would walk by and stuff , and now its been a month since we have been in school and he doesnt look inn my direction or when i walk p him he wont say hi to me but he will say hi to my other friends im with, its like he just kicked and shut me out and he dont reply to my txts or phone calls or anything , and for some reason i like him again and im trying my best to get over him but its not working or doesnt help when i see everyday or the week , so help plz is it something i did or so something he did or should i just treat him like hes treating me , meaning act like he doesnt exist and just 4get about our past and move on or try to get my bestfriend back bcuz if you have ever lost a bestfriend you know how i feel , and yea im 14 and this alot to go through so plz help :(

No comments:

Post a Comment